Most hilarious DLC post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, why is ubisoft even making this? Doesn't EA own crytek? Did they sell the license or something?

On a side note, how come DICE got away with charging me for a download only booster pack for 2142 if no one else can. Am/Was I a noob?

Yes you are a noob :) anyways I'm just going to state for the record that DICE is by far one of the worst developers I've ever seen. They couldn't even fix simple numerical imbalances in BF2 like the J-10 turning on a dime and basically just flat out left the game kind of a mess. Lets not forget when they released that patch for BF2 which immediately required them to release a hotfix patch right after because it disabled the server browser...how could they miss that?!?

I haven't really played bf2 that much. I got it for free because my friend had it, but then he bought a pack thing that game with it and the xpacks. He wanted me to pay him like $10 for it, but it was like, 2142, no way. He had no choice but to give in. I don't know; I didn't really notice problems with 2142. It had a friends list like is proper two years before the pc cod games got them. Cod4 didn't have one. It is a new feature with cod waw. Then again, it was basically my first fps game, so I wouldn't have known. I don't think James Bond golden eye 64, unreal tournament ps2, or metroid prime hunters DS should really count.

I haven't really played bf2 that much. I got it for free because my friend had it, but then he bought a pack thing that game with it and the xpacks. He wanted me to pay him like $10 for it, but it was like, 2142, no way. He had no choice but to give in. I don't know; I didn't really notice problems with 2142. It had a friends list like is proper two years before the pc cod games got them. Cod4 didn't have one. It is a new feature with cod waw. Then again, it was basically my first fps game, so I wouldn't have known. I don't think James Bond golden eye 64, unreal tournament ps2, or metroid prime hunters DS should really count.

Yes the $10 expansion packs DICE had out are in general rip offs and only served to segment the community ( ironically I also got BF2 for free so yes I purchased the expansion packs when I was pressured to do so by my clan ) but I got convert ops for like 6.99 at circuit city after a few months of its release ;)

friends lists aren't really needed with great programs like x-fire ( which I primary used to coordinate my COD4 activities ). They really should have just one integrated one like Steam for all the games to use :p

That is true; they aren't needed with xfire, but they are still nice to have. You don't have to exit the game if you and your friends switch servers because you can only join off them if you don't have the game on. Then what usually ends up happening is an IP read off fest with many re-reads because somebody didn't get the whole thing the first time.

Raping decient folks is what they're about , because only junior will ask mommy to buy them more broke lame worthless gabage to add to thier don't work worthless game .

hahahahha.

That is true; they aren't needed with xfire, but they are still nice to have. You don't have to exit the game if you and your friends switch servers because you can only join off them if you don't have the game on. Then what usually ends up happening is an IP read off fest with many re-reads because somebody didn't get the whole thing the first time.

no with x-fire you can actually bring it up right in the game screen and follow them wherever, this may be a new feature you haven't experienced if you haven't used xfire for some time ( Im not sure )

I never bought this game but I didn't realize it was this buggy. It can't be nearly as bad as SOCOM though.

it's not so much the bugs, but the overall mechanics of the game are not fluid, and I'd even go as far as saying totally broken. There are some design choices in the gameplay that from a logical standpoint don't make any sense (the overly aggressive AI, enemy checkpoints at every crossroads, repetitive/carbon-copy missions having to be done over and over again, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom