Most epic WIN of 09!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just think SHE had the nerve for grassing him up for having beer in his room! Pot Kettle Black springs to mind.

There will be some boys walking around school with grins on their faces like a Cheshire Cat.

I also wonder what she done to get him back, and if they will ever speak again?

Absolutely Epic++!! roflmao!!

Facebook sure makes the world a small place...unfortunately so for closet sluts :p

AHHAHAHAHAH
ROFL.

I love his comments most.

"I <3 facebook like you <3 ****"

Brilliant. Can you just imagine her embarressment, all her nearest friends suddenly know that she wants to get with them and in such dirty detail.

Actually LMAO. Best thing i have seen in the past few months.

That is great. Definitely made my day. I wonder now if those guys are going to try to get with her just to get some. Haha, so funny. She messed with the wrong brother that day.

**** dude..... I can understand the brother feels highly ****ed off at the sister because little girl squealed like a pig about the beer to mom and dad.
But the thing is though he was halfway wrong about what he did, she had it coming I agree but not like that and she will be scared for life of what she wrote about her sexual fantasies that no one wants to hear about.
Now the situation is she is a skank rat, she invited herself to unwanted sex or rape or male mental or physical abuse, -YES IT WILL HAPPEN-.
If anything happens to that little girl guess who will be really at fault, the brother.
I'm sure if the parents don't do something about this petty war between the two, somebody's gonna get arrested and show up on cnn the very next day for all people to either laugh at them or wonder wtf could have been done to stop the siblings....

^ Yea. The reality of it is that he will be miserable for 3 months; she will be miserable for life! She will carry this humiliation with her forever.

Still funny as **** though!! hahaha! The comments make it the best I think!

The best part was him saying "what are you going to do? Tell mom and dad I posted your dick sucking list up on facebook? Go ahead tell them"

LMFAO! 10/10

This is disturbing to me.

Its ridiculous what the brother did. He's happy that everybody thinks his sister is a sl*t?! WTF?! I donno, maybe because of my very conservative background i'm unable to comprehend this. Here's the deal, no matter how much i hate my sister, i would never try to defame her or disgrace her; because in the end it'll look bad on the whole family. If you have a sister thats a prostitute or a brother thats a pedophile i'm sure it'll make you and your family look bad; well this is to a lesser extent but similar nonetheless.

And to be honest, that list seems like a fantasy wish-list and i'm sure she wouldn't do all those things. Its perfectly normal for someone to fantasize about that kind of stuff. It does look like she did one or two things with a guy, but it doesn't go so far as make her a sl*t. And instead of talking to her about it and giving her advice about guys, this clown decides to publish it to the world. A really disgraceful guy. He's supposed to be the older brother - who's supposed to look after his younger sister... but it turns out he's the little sister of the family. Not a manly thing to do.

Some of you may not see it my way.. but maybe thats because i come from a very different cultural background than most of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom