Most Delicious Submarine Sandwich

iPat

Baseband Member
What do you like tohave on your submarine sandwiches?

I almost always get the same thing:

Italian bread
Chedder cheese
Turkey and ham
Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos
Mayonaise
Oil
Vinegar (very small amount)
Sodium chloride

I've found that this particular combination maximizes the deliciousness. I was very disappointed when I added cucumbers, because it completely ruined the taste. Same with green peppers

sounds good except the "Oil" part? did you buy your sandwich at an auto mechanics??? It must be an American thing because here in Canada land when you go to Subway there is no "Oil" option ROFL....oil..lol

It's oil as in olive oil or vegetable oil. Not motor oil. :p

I usually get whatever is the italian cold cut sandwich. With everything. Only pussies get picky.

EDIT>>> Shit. I'm so hungry now...

Italian Roll

Italian Meats (pepperoni, Salami, Ham)

Provolone Cheese

Jalapeños/Banana peppers/Black Olives

Mayo,oregano,salt,pepper

Tomato,Lettuce,Onions

Subway's 5 dollar foot long FTW

I usually get two sandwiches at once.

Steak and Cheese:
Tons of onions
Green peppers
Chili spread
Mayo
Salt and Pepper
Lettuce
Tomato

Chicken Bacon Ranch:
Tons of onions
Salt and pepper
Mayo
Tomato
Chili spread

sounds good except the "Oil" part? did you buy your sandwich at an auto mechanics??? It must be an American thing because here in Canada land when you go to Subway there is no "Oil" option ROFL....oil..lol

They have oil at Subways in Vancouver. Vinegar too. I can't belive you thought I meant motor oil though. Why would anyone want a toxic sandwich?

I get the Italian BMT on Italian herb and cheese, with provolone, not toasted, the works with no peppers, and honey mustard.

Good stuff.

They have oil at Subways in Vancouver. Vinegar too. I can't belive you thought I meant motor oil though. Why would anyone want a toxic sandwich?

LOL no I was just being silly.....I know you didnt mean motor oil, that would be silly. It just sounds funny asking for oil on your sandwich....I for one have never heard of that option.

Back
Top Bottom