Most annoyin computer trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people don't have a picture viewing/editing program on their PCs. Then they want me to show around 200 pictures on a projector in front of 30 teenagers that get bored if they aren't looking at pictures of people planking(a whole other story there). And then they are complaining about the pictures not being in a slideshow. But if they were in a slideshow then you wouldn't be able to take any of the pictures out for use elsewhere! AARRGGHH!!

Sorry that was sorta a rage but I needed to get that out there.

Ah, Windows picture viewer has been around since XP and creates slideshows on the fly?

I hate when people don't have a picture viewing/editing program on their PCs. Then they want me to show around 200 pictures on a projector in front of 30 teenagers that get bored if they aren't looking at pictures of people planking(a whole other story there). And then they are complaining about the pictures not being in a slideshow. But if they were in a slideshow then you wouldn't be able to take any of the pictures out for use elsewhere! AARRGGHH!!

Sorry that was sorta a rage but I needed to get that out there.

I know but I meant one besides that. Where you could go to different folders or look at thumbnails etc..

And as far as slideshows I meant that they want it to have sliding effects and spinning pictures etc. I would rather have to scroll/click through the pictures so I could decide how long to stay on each one. An example is the party I was talking about above where I was showing the pictures to the group. I had organized the pictures (whittled 19 GB of pics/videos down to 650 MB) and knew that people would want to look at some longer then others so I just had them in folders on the CDs and I just clicked through them. Then if you want to email one of the pics or use it elsewhere you don't have to get a screenshot of the slideshow then save that. You could just easily copy it wherever you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom