Monthly Image Contest for April

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey finally happy to see the contests i cradled for so long being kept alive////mac_mogal....contact me when we are ready to post the winner on how and where we post the successive winners each time, we can talk later.....as for now i am getting on working on a new sig so i can enter too....i can, can't I?

:O is it just me, or havent you posted for aaaaages?

i dont see any reason why you shouldnt enter...

Good too see your back. I think you should be able to enter, considering it open too all members and it was your idea.... Unless Mac has some other plans in mind. :confused:

Im looking forward too the 28th. :D

Ok here's my go at it. Some stuff I had laying around.

All in PS CS

test-sig.jpg

jaksback said:
hey finally happy to see the contests i cradled for so long being kept alive////mac_mogal....contact me when we are ready to post the winner on how and where we post the successive winners each time, we can talk later.....as for now i am getting on working on a new sig so i can enter too....i can, can't I?

Glad to see you back! You are more than welcome to enter, and I guess We are doing multiple entries per contestant as well, so feel free to enter more than one sig :D But make sure you do it before tomorrow night!! :eek:

Also:
If anyone has any ideas for the next contest, PM Me or Jaksback! :D

you dont need to know alot, remember...its just for fun ;)

i just did some little tweaking and made my sig look really different!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom