Monitoring networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampist

Fully Optimized
How would someone go by or what program would someone use to say be on one computer and one network. Run the program on only one computer but know what the other person is doing on the other computer. I don't mean for illegal purposes. Just curious and would love to try it out on my home personal network.

If they all are on the same network, you are able to see that information through Windows.

If they all are on the same network, you are able to see that information through Windows.

I don't mean like what share folders or printers. But like Info like... What hackers use. Like what websites they are viewing, Getting info they enter. I am interested in trying that on my own network.

Um that's asking for illegal software and you're skirting on the edge of a major rule violation.

hi you can also monitor your work using ProteMac KeyBag PRO .It's prog can monitor your computer,can record passwords and keystrokes.

i think he is wanting something more like a screen watcher. my school has a program the teachers can use to veiw all the screens that the kids are on when there surfing the web. im not sure what its called tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom