Monitor Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, There are two main types of CRT monitors, ones with a round shaped front, and another with a flat front. What are the advantages and disadvantages between both the Flat fronted CRT and the more common round fronted CRT monitors? Would a flat CRT be better for gaming and stuff, etc...

Might be getting one soon, just wondering if it is better, and how. Its a brand new E-Machines 17" Flat CRT (for free)

A round-face CRT is better for a larger view angle, from side to side. It also has less glare. A flat0face is good for viewing an image proportionally. Why are you gaming on a E-machines 17" CRT?

i think its only the difference of space taking.... but EDIT i guess listen to Peter

not yet, should be acquiring it today or tomorrow, guy just got a new pc, and i was fixing his old one, he already has a flat screen lcd, and they dont need another monitor, so im getting it. If its better for gaming will decide if it will be my primary or secondary monitor (i run a dual setup, and my right one is blurring, so i might kick my main down to the secondary and run the flat as the primary, because its brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom