Money Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More money would be nice but I would rather be happy than super rich. As long as i can keep a roof over my head food on the table electricity bill paid an a internet connection I am happy.

100k/yr for sure. i try to ignore most of humanity so what they make is of no consequence. 100k/yr beats my 20k easily. can't even get an apartment alone haha.

The more money you make, the more irs takes way. 50-100k is really good money, i see no point in needing to make anything more than that.

I can live making less than others. As long as I have what I need, I'm good. The cost of living around here is pretty decent. ;)

100k/yr for sure. i try to ignore most of humanity so what they make is of no consequence. 100k/yr beats my 20k easily. can't even get an apartment alone haha.

If you look around in your area they probably have apartments for those with low income, making 20k a year should definitely make you eligible to rent one, they may not be the best but they are affordable.

If you make double what the rest of the community makes or the rest of your co-workers make, you will be the target of much disdain no matter if you deserve it or not. People (not all) who have less tend to be jealous and/or resentful of those making what they think as more than is needed. So go for the 100K and be happy.

I can't help but think this was an experiment to judge whether we (the forum patrons) would rather be a big fish in a small pond or just some fish in an ocean.

I would rather be a big fish in a small pond. What can I say, I am an elitist. 50K for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom