moding boot screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatbutt

Banned
is there anyway to mod your boot screen? like change te background? change the load bar? have a little moving picture in the background or something like that?
i remember seing a bender boot screen on some website along time ago hat u could dl, so i think its possible.
anyone out there know how to do it?:beard:

first 30 days are free but the boot screen will stay provided that you keep it installed even though you can't use the program

Oh God I just tried that lol, and now my Windows is stuck in a continuous reboot when it starts! I shouldn't mess with stuff lol.

is there a way to keep windwos all how it is regularly? without anything from that style XP besides the boot screen?
in other words can i change nothing but the boot screen?

Think about this logically. It changed the "boot screen." How did it do that? most likely by changing the registry...
hint hint
-blitze

PS
copy the registry first

I would stay away from modifying boot screens. You could be asking for trouble. Especially if you need to do somekind of repair with XP. I did this once before and then system would constantly reboot. Before I knew how to fix it, I just reformatted. Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom