moding boot screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatbutt

Banned
is there anyway to mod your boot screen? like change te background? change the load bar? have a little moving picture in the background or something like that?
i remember seing a bender boot screen on some website along time ago hat u could dl, so i think its possible.
anyone out there know how to do it?:beard:

SHAWN

Field Engineer
first 30 days are free but the boot screen will stay provided that you keep it installed even though you can't use the program

m3trj

Fully Optimized
Oh God I just tried that lol, and now my Windows is stuck in a continuous reboot when it starts! I shouldn't mess with stuff lol.

eatbutt

Banned
is there a way to keep windwos all how it is regularly? without anything from that style XP besides the boot screen?
in other words can i change nothing but the boot screen?

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
Think about this logically. It changed the "boot screen." How did it do that? most likely by changing the registry...
hint hint
-blitze

PS
copy the registry first

Osiris

Golden Master
I would stay away from modifying boot screens. You could be asking for trouble. Especially if you need to do somekind of repair with XP. I did this once before and then system would constantly reboot. Before I knew how to fix it, I just reformatted. Be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.