Modern Warfare 2

CoD is boring.

Every version is exactly the same and there's something wrong with the gameplay - it's far too fast, floaty and just feels wrong. 60FPS is too fast for an FPS, especially if you're trying to make it feel slightly realistic.

I can't play CoD anymore because of that and the fact that every version is the exact damned same. I never bought CoD4, CoD:W@W and I'm not buying this.

Yawn.

CoD is boring.

Every version is exactly the same and there's something wrong with the gameplay - it's far too fast, floaty and just feels wrong. 60FPS is too fast for an FPS, especially if you're trying to make it feel slightly realistic.

I can't play CoD anymore because of that and the fact that every version is the exact damned same. I never bought CoD4, CoD:W@W and I'm not buying this.

Yawn.

Aww........

CoD is boring.

Yawn.

COD's seem too fast because they run at 60 FPS? So they should be played at what FPS, and what does FPS have to do with anything besides how fluid it seems.

Back
Top Bottom