modern warfare 2 specs.

prazed

Beta member
I thought I had a wicked computer but it seems it cant run modern warfare 2 perfectly. i have to lower the textures and the anti aliasing for it to be smooth. I have:

ati 4870 512 mb gddr5 video card
4 gigs of ram

Intel duo core 3.16 ghz cpu
vista 32 bit
22" monitor (resolution 1680 x 1050) 16:10 aspect ratio

my friends can run it better on their computers it seems, but on paper, mine should be able to do better. Grr.

I thought I had a wicked computer but it seems it cant run modern warfare 2 perfectly. i have to lower the textures and the anti aliasing for it to be smooth. I have:

ati 4870 512 mb gddr5 video card
4 gigs of ram

Intel duo core 3.16 ghz cpu
vista 32 bit
22" monitor (resolution 1680 x 1050) 16:10 aspect ratio

my friends can run it better on their computers it seems, but on paper, mine should be able to do better. Grr.

what 4870 do you have...? have you tried flashing the bios to the ASUS TOP 4870 bios...? it's what I run on my Visiontek 4870, it gives you higher gpu and memory clock options in CCC and it has the best fan profile of all the 4870 bioses for keeping the card cool, you'll probably need that bios with the res you're running, though don't try to do it until you're sure you know what you're doing (google "4870 bios flash" if you don't know how, you can brick your card pretty easily if something goes wrong, but if that happens there are also ways to unbrick it or at least you'll have a cool looking paper weight...

Back
Top Bottom