Modern art, you sick ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sick and retarded the way he treated the dog! Anyways, This is relatively old i was getting chain mails about this in 2007's fall.

I know lots of spanish (native speaker) ill be happy to translate.

But this is sickening, i keep my dog well fed......stupid ****s!!

***** **** is ***** **** huh **** people?

im just kidding, yea that sux

Btw Where did you get the pictures from? take em your self maybe?

chow anyone?
Animal Torture - Video

sry i couldnt finish watching that because i got an adorable cat of my own

yeah I know what ya mean, I too have a cat and he's the greatest cat in the world. I'd kill anyone who caused him any harm. My cat deserves the best pet evar award, seriously. who else has a cat that'll lay on your stomach, wrap their paws around your neck, snuggle into you and go to sleep? thats what my cat does.

yeah I know what ya mean, I too have a cat and he's the greatest cat in the world. I'd kill anyone who caused him any harm. My cat deserves the best pet evar award, seriously. who else has a cat that'll lay on your stomach, wrap their paws around your neck, snuggle into you and go to sleep? thats what my cat does.

Yea i would say my cats the same.... id kill anything that would come in harms way for him.
He saved my life once, or should i say my home.... i was boiling eggs one time and i was napping on the sofa, well the nap turn to a dead sleep and the nnext thing i remember was the whole house filled with black smoke while my cat was scratching my arm to wake me up. Ill never forget that moment. The only thing wrecked was the pot, th eggs inside it and another pot next to the one burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom