Moderator Required - Plus Members WIN $100/£50 - Direct to Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is not on the forum were the public can see. So if it has language then why would you post it so the others including younger people whose parents wouldnt like seeing language on the sites their children are on. I would think someone that is older and more mature would understand.

I wouldn't mind applying for moderator, I have basic knowledge and such and I can always learn...so if your looking for someone extra you know where to find me!

Darknight, you really should be nicer to lowndsey. there's too much hate on this forum at times. And people assume everyone is george. when i first joined this forum i got pm's and reply's saying hi george!! almost put me off staying with the forum. Oh and lowndsey yes my forum did change theme's a few times but there were hardly any members and i was still developing the forum and working out what theme works with what modifications. The theme now on the site is the final one and people are starting to join.

I am nice to Lowndsey if I want to be mean I will show you mean. Oh and George has done things you cant even imagine. VERY BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom