Moderation Suggestion

shozzking

Daemon Poster
I posted a thread selling my 2 5770s yesterday with pictures and all but I can't find it today so I'm assuming that it was deleted. Would it be possible for mods to PM people regarding why they deleted threads in the future because I have no idea as to what I did wrong.

I just took a look at your thread. It wasn't 100% by the book. You didn't include the piece of paper with your user name on it.

Not sure why the mod didn't ask for it, but that was the only issue I saw.

I removed it. Celegorm is correct it didn't have a piece of paper with name and date. I used to pm users giving them a chance to fix it before removing it but I stopped for 2 reasons. 1: 90% of the time no one fixed it or even bothered to reply about it which meant that I then had to waste more time by going back in a day or so to remove it anyway. 2. A while back a bunch of members cracked the shits at the mods about people not following the for sale rules and threads being left up without the correct pictures....so that's what people asked for.

The rules are written in plain english for eveyone to see and they should be read by every member who puts up a for sale thread.

Davids rules: You must also include a picture with a sign showing the username and the date next to the item. The date must be recent and correspond with the post. Failing to do so will result in the removal of your ad. The picture must be posted when the thread is posted, no saying "I'll do it later".

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=999

Back
Top Bottom