Modded volume control

suiathon

Beta member
I have a computer monitor hooked up with some stereo speakers. Currently the setup is great, however I'd like it such that I don't have to get up to adjust the sound (yes, lazy). Is there a 'middle-man' device that will allow me to adjust the sound through Bluetooth/WiFi? Or do you have any ideas? See attachment for diagram.

AudioDiagram.JPG

Thanks!

If you have a smart phone, you can install the Unified Remote app, and then on your computer install the Unified Remote Server program - then you can connect to it with your phone and have mouse/keyboard/etc. controls - including volume. No extra hardware required.

If you have a smart phone, you can install the Unified Remote app, and then on your computer install the Unified Remote Server program - then you can connect to it with your phone and have mouse/keyboard/etc. controls - including volume. No extra hardware required.

^

I use one called Mobile Mouse - works very similar - install the app on your phone, install the program on your computer and you have full control of your PC. The touch-pad-like mouse physics, and shake the phone to pull up a keyboard or use native volume buttons on your phone to control the volume of the PC.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the monitor is not hooked up to a computer. No mouse involved. Just a Roku3 HDMI hookup.

Back
Top Bottom