Mod Review: Thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys thanks.

I was expecting a lot of like:
Thelis IMO is not funny at all and is an overall bad mod. :D

thelis IMO is not funny at all and is on overall bad mod!

lol J to the KAY!!

Thelis my man is an awesome mod, and internet friend or w.e you call it lol

He always helps me out w. the forums and other stuff also.
Can't complain about him what soever 10/10.

Oh yea and PWNING him in CSS is always fun ;)

I think he's a great mod, plain and simple. He's probably the most popular and contributes a lot to this forum. He's the moderator we've needed around here for awhile, he keeps us balanced and doesn't let things get out of hand. My only criticism is he seems to care about rep a bit much and seemed to be a part of the whole "random repapalooza" thing but all in all he's an excellent mod!

I give him 10/10

^Meh, I agree ( I had to finish the joke :p)

Thelis ws the one I chose because he actually was the most popular in such short time and actually IS here more than I am, so I gave him my place. He's great, and quite quick, BUT...he's got his little problem...he's rep obsessed.

Lol, I am cool if you take off the rep meter. I really don't care at all. We all know who is helpful.

But if I come off as rep obsessed... uh...

I have seen two or three reports about a certain members post, concerning me, I think you'll agree that this has to stop, so celegorm, would you please put out a strong warning telling members not to do this, in fact it's probably against the rules. It seems they are trying to help, but they aren't are they??

Why are you posting this in my thread? Please move it appropriately.

Besides, the post is fine. It might be off color, but it is his opinion and he has a right to express it as he might.

Why are you posting this in my thread? Please move it appropriately.

Besides, the post is fine. It might be off color, but it is his opinion and he has a right to express it as he might.
Your thread?, it's celegorm's, see post one, anyway it works both ways, I have my opinion & he has his, that's democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom