Mod Review: Root

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a good mod, like everyone else said, full of wisdom. If he has an opinion about something though, you're going to hear it.

HE is a good mod , and even though his posts arent as frequent they are always very well thought out and helpfull
His actions as a moderator are always spot on and fair and deal with the problems quickly and effectively , another one who isnt scared to say what he thinks about a situation or problem that occurs

I have a lot of respect for Root, his posts are often clearly thought out, his moderating is just right, I have always thought that if there should be anyone for a deputy admin role it should be him.

I have nothing negative to say, just that its a shame that he isn't around so much anymore.
My thoughts are pretty much the same.

lol root is awesome, he always knows his stuff, even though he rarely posts. very wise.

Hes the O.G around here lmao

Rarely ever see him, but from what I can see hes a great mod I guess..I have faith in everyone that posted about him.

I think he's a good mod. He doesn't most as much as he used to but when he does post, it's worthwhile. He's very intelligent and has a lot of political knowledge. I enjoy reading his opinions on things because they're always well supported with facts and he definitely knows what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom