Mod Review: Celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of CELEGORM. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. CELEGORM cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

OK, to break the Ice, I'm going to do the first review of myself.

I think I joke around with you guys a little too much. Yes, most of it is in good clean fun, but part of me wonders if push comes to shove if the authority will be respected, or looked over? It's a fine line, and one I need to make sure I'm not crossing.

There, now the Ice is broken, say what you want. Good, bad, what ever. You know the rules, just play by them in here and you'll be fine.

Celegorm is a great mod. He is fair and respectful to members. He doesn't let things get out of hand, but he is still lenient enough. Not only is a he a great mod, but he is "one of the guys". He knows a lot about computers and is understanding when new people make mistakes.

He is also pretty funny, and that makes him more approachable.

This review is short because celegorm is just a great mod.

I think he is a goo dmod as well. I remember when he was first appointed, and I think he has done good since there. Gets along great with everyone, and doesnt let the not so good stuff slide. Some of our mods are a bit strict tho, not to name anyone.

Well, we have mod reviews for every mod up. Go ahead and review people. They themselves can't moderate their own threads.

Out of all the moderators here at cf I like Celegorm the most. Keeps it fair for all members regardless of status and also is knowledge able in different computer fields.

Personally, I think he is very fair minded and a helpful member, I like how Celegorm is really approachable, when I first joined he was just a regular dude and now he's a mod, I just think he can relate to us members who are lower on the totem pole when it comes to rank:p

A+

I haven't had any issues. To be honest I tend to not notice what Celegorm does but as far as I know he keeps a good watch on the forums and takes action when we call for it.

He is a good mod from what I see! No problems apart from:

Spamming with Mod review threads :p

Haha.... J/K lol... Nice job :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom