mobile speed van

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
hi people,

i was on the dual carriage way were the limit is 40 thers no speed cameras so i did about 70 or so and then i saw a mobile speed van parked on a road oppsite the dual carriage way so i slowed down to 50 my question is will i get a NIP through the post because the van was white with speed signs on painted on it and i saw no policeman holding a gun so i gather it was inside the van and on the way back the van had gone, can anyone help

Most of those vans have the radar pointing out the back, so if it was on the other side of the road you should be safe. I know theres a ton of them around here, but the farthest i ever have to drive anymore is about 10 miles so im never in much of a hurry. Also doesnt help that my car has no front plate (illegal), still has a texas rear plate (im in colorado now for almost a year), the inspection is out (texas inspection) and my car is heavily modded from the factory but still has the "HEY PULL ME OVER" look about it, so i tend to try to blend in. Wow i went way off topic there didnt i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom