Mobile Gaming

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
Ok I figured since most of us play games on our phones, tablets and I know a couple of you wealthy guys got Vitas. But mostlys I was thinking Android and Ios games and weird mobile systems if anyone gets one.

So right now I been playin Chaos rings on my Tablet and its cool it took some getting used to cause it quite diferent from the old school vibe of Symphony of Eternity witch is like and old scholl FF game. But so far its great it looks amazing the fights are chalenging dont have much of a story yet but I am hoping it picks up.

On my phone I have been playing Plants V Zombies gonna start Dead Space though. I had quit playing DS cause I wanted to play on a bigger screen but its not formated for tablet so I have to on phone but oh well its a cool game I played a portion a while back.

Benn thinking about getting FF3 but the 15 price has stoped me anyone playing anything good

I dont game much on my phone. Arcane Legends is fun though. Its a free Mobile MMORPG. Cool to play with a friend. Subway Surfers is pretty fun too. That is a Temple Run clone with better graphics and some different twists.

There is a fun little top view shooter game called Age of Zombies thast a blast I think the same people who made Jet Pack Joyride made it. I will have to check Arcane Legends out is that Android

Does anyone know how to connect in World of Goo so you can play online I cant figure it out

Back
Top Bottom