Mobile Apps and Gadgets have brought in digital revolution, will it replace paper completely?

30 years ago people were saying the digital revolution will allow us to go paperless, it never happened. Computers are far too insecure to rely on digital invoices for instance. If I buy online I print my invoice. that's a hard copy in my sweaty hand. Even better is a hard copy in my hand with a signature. Okay even those can be scammed but with a lot more difficulty. We will never go paperless even if it means the only paper used is that from local printers.

30 years ago people were saying the digital revolution will allow us to go paperless, it never happened. Computers are far too insecure to rely on digital invoices for instance. If I buy online I print my invoice. that's a hard copy in my sweaty hand. Even better is a hard copy in my hand with a signature. Okay even those can be scammed but with a lot more difficulty. We will never go paperless even if it means the only paper used is that from local printers.
Exactly, you are right. With the help of the digital revolution, our lives became easier than before but also a little bit insecure. Scammers and Hackers are like black sheep and they are continuously trying to bully us. We can only try our best to protect ourselves from cyber crime and online bullying.

Back
Top Bottom