Minecraft server up if anyone wants to build me something special!

SPuNKYbd

In Runtime
98.243.1.61:25565
Its freebuild PVP, backs up every hour.

Im open to any opinions and thoughts, just keep it productive please.
I want to try and get this going with a complete forum and what not. So if anyone is interested in being an admin lemme know.
Requirements are simple, dont let power go to your head, promote fun, some admin exp a plus.

Server is now cracked so both retail and non retail will work.

THERE IS NOW A WHITELIST ON THIS SERVER PLEASE ASK TO JOIN HERE http://spunkybd.forumotion.com/
There were way to many people joining and destroying everything.

Moved to 250gb HD Infinite world!
Updated map with a HUGE castle!
CAN YOU FIND IT?!

You can have a channel in my TeamSpeak 3 server if you want, just send me a pm if you want it, I'll set up a channel, send you the info, come in and I'll set you as channel admin + password it if you want.

I can't play MC at the moment, however will get in and give it a go when I can :D

THERE IS NOW A WHITELIST ON THIS SERVER PLEASE ASK TO JOIN AT THIS LINK.

There were way to many people joining and destroying everything.

Sniper what was your minecraft name? If it was sniper and you came when the last map was being blown up, i apologize, the server is 100% mature now, no BS and no griefers, whitelist only.

Updated map with a HUGE castle!

CAN YOU FIND IT?!

Can I get white listed please, my ingame name is also aastii

I've pmed SPuNKY with the TS info.

Until he puts it up, for anyone that wants to join:

IP: 85.236.100.27
Port: 18917
No Pass

Come in with your forum or ingame name please and with CFO either before or after your name

As a note on TS, I'm Retify on there, not Aastii.

It is also primarily for my gaming clan, however it is a public TS that anyone can use. As such:

1. When you come in, please put CFO either before or after your name so we know who is from ComputerForums (I have some members from computerforum.com that come in as well, so you can be told apart from them). I will make all of our member's aware of what it means so they can help you properly if you need it, anyone with an S after their name is a server admin, myself and Roon are clan admin. If you want any more help than a normal member can offer, just ask one of us.

Also, we aren't monsters, we don't bite, we don't discriminate or treat non-members differently, so if you need help, just ask. And if you want to stay up and speak with us rather than moving down to the Minecraft channel, you are always more than welcome to.

2. If the server gets full, ESF members will take priority. I'm upgrading the server to make it larger when the next renewal is, which is on January 20th, so this point should be moot after then.

3. You may use the server whenever you like for whatever you like, however, anyone abusing the server WILL get temp banned. Anyone repeatedly taking advantage of the server will be permanently banned indefinitely

Back
Top Bottom