Military kids, and why they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I lied, my last post wasn't my final words, I honestly thought that this thread would die, but it just won't stay the hell down will it.

so... here we go again...

look Nik... it might be hard to comprehend,

but...

Why military kids are better then Civilians.
You are a military kid... when you say military kids, you are also talking about yourself

in the very first line of your very first post, (and in the title) you stated that you thought that you were better than anyone else here. (assumng that nobody else is a military brat), (and I think that brat is the correct word?)

This is a serious post from myself, based on why I believe kids raised in a military community are more mature, smarter etc then civilian students.
you stated, that you think your better, smarted, and more nature.

5. We are raised by parents with a military background. In civilian school a lot of parents are weak minded. In military they aren't.
Then you went on to state that people in the military make better parents than civillians as well

i'm not one to have much of an ego
pft!!! the entier thread is about how you think that you (and other military kids) are better than everyone else in just about every way possible, and not only that your better, but how your parents make better parents than civillian paretns do.if that's ont having an ego, or a chip on your shoulder I don't really think that I know what is!!

If my ego was so big and I'm so great why would I share it on this forum? For wouldn't I think that I'm too good for the people here? Wouldn't I go to a forum with just as many egotistical people and post there?
well, if you went to a forum where everyone else was better than you then you wouldn't be able to feel that you were better, and you wouldn't be able to feel more superior.

I never stated I'm better as in a better person as in what most of the forum thinks I said, I stated I'm NORMALLY better at traveling, settling into new cultures, bilingual. But no, everyone took it offensively.
So you never said that you were better, you just said that you were better...?

and as I said before, your implications are that normal people are too scared to travel, or somehow so dysfunctional that they couldn't ever settle anywhere except for their hometown... you're saying that most people outside of the military can't and won't travel... but if the demographic of this forum is atall reprasentative of the real world, it reall does seem that most people here have actually been to more countries than you,
and have the basic grasp of the english langage better than you do, surely grammar is fundamentally important not only to speaking english, but also to being able to speak other languages?

But we are all better, and worse then each other
So now you are agreeing that all people are created equal, and people get better at certain things that they may choose to devote their mindset to??
are you better or worse than hitler or stalin, as was your previous argument at the idea that pretty much most people are equal.
everybody know that people have different skills...
stephen hawkins is a much better thinker and a much greater mind than me, but I bet I could beat him in the 100 meter sprint, but on that same level, I'll also bet that Lingford Christie would leave me at the starting blocks.

Example Mark is better... snipped...
So you actually think that you are better at most things cause you move house a lot and can speak two lanaguages, you actually think people will prefere you to do a job than any normal people, but then you list a load of practical skills and usefull trades saying that other peopleare better than you...

forgive me if I'm somewhat confused, but how exactly are you going to be preferable to do loads of different jobs, (or military people are preferred in general because they are better), if you freely admit that civillians are better than you at most things, (aside from moving house and speaking a second language?)

and Nik... just so you know...
http://nvti.cudenver.edu/vetsresource/benefits2.htm

the United States Employment Service was established under the Wagner-Peyser Act. The key features of the Act were federal matching funds for the operation of State employment offices, federal supervision of operation, state administration of the services, and special provision for employment services to veterans. In addition, the position of State Veterans Employment Representative was established. Under the new national system, employment officers were required to maintain service devoted to securing employment for veterans.

Priority in employment services for veterans has been maintained by the United States Employment Service throughout its history
If you served in the military you're preferential for jobs, not because you're better, but becase there is provision in the law that those who served their country should not be just left without jobs.

just think, if you serve in the military you're never really going to know if people want you for your skills, or are being forced to hire you because you were supposably fighting for their freedoms, (that havn't really been all that endangered in the last 61 years)...

i mean when your dad leaves the military and retires, will he be hired for his skills, or hired to make up numbers for stats?

I stated "Military kids are generally better at those things because..."

ummm... no you didn't, it seems civillians are a touch better at reading that you, cause I clearly read...
Why military kids are better then Civilians.
This is a serious post from myself, based on why I believe kids raised in a military community are more mature, smarter etc then civilian students.

followed by a list of exactly why you thought military kids were better devised into five points ranging from life skills to educataion and parenting...

you never once used the phrase generally better until people started saying that what you said was bull shit...
and even when you did say generally you then scaled down your original post that instead of military kids are better, it was military kids may be better than the least average citizen who barely leaves their house.

Seems that military kids can back pedal almost as fast as their military fathers...
(and yes that is in direct reference to the fact that there is serious talk of America pulling out of Iraq).

In meiner Meinung nach dieser Diskussion ist doof wie Nik. Augenblick mal, Nik! Hast du nicht Respekt für anderen Personen, oder sind deinen Eltern auch doof?

Deinen Vater ist Flieger, nicht du. Du glaubst du bist besser, deshalb du hast deinen eigenen Problem für dich verursacht.

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Idiot. Diskussion ist jetzt geschlossen.

(I'll let super funky bad ass bilingual Nik figure that out on his own.)

UK31337 said:
In meiner Meinung nach dieser Diskussion ist doof wie Nik. Augenblick mal, Nik! Hast du nicht Respekt für anderen Personen, oder sind deinen Eltern auch doof?

Deinen Vater ist Flieger, nicht du. Du glaubst du bist besser, deshalb du hast deinen eigenen Problem für dich verursacht.

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Idiot. Diskussion ist jetzt geschlossen.

(I'll let super funky bad ass bilingual Nik figure that out on his own.)
I know a little German, I understand this in parts;

[1]in my opinion....[2]discussion....[3]have you no respect....[4]for....[5]person [6]is a flyer, not you

As you see, I really struggled, I know this is for Nik, but what about some of us who don't know German, keep to English please, danke, meine herr, oh, & what's with all the misplaced capitals?

The misplaced capitals aren't misplaced - all German nouns are capitalised.

"In my opinion, this discussion is stupid, like Nik. One moment, Nik! Have you no respect for other people, or are your parents stupid as well?

Your father is an airman, not you. You believe you are better, therefore you have created your own problem for yourself.

Merry Christmas, idiot. This discussion is now closed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom