Midterms!

don't take keyboarding. OMFG its so gay. take the programming class, i believe first year is VB thats what i took, now i'm taking C++ fun ass clas.

I went into the medical option at my school. So now I'm watching all sorts of operations at the hospital. For instance I was at the ER today and was in the room with the surgeons performing surgery to heal a stab wound.

A few days ago I saw doctors perform a triple bypass as while as osteoclasis(where the doctor breaks the bone intentionally to set it correctly). I'm also learning to draw blood, basic first aid, patient care, and sterilizing surgical equipment. I can also get a job later working as a researcher at some laboratory they have here in town where they study cancer.

If anyone's school has a program like that I recommend taking it.

All my finals were general expect my CCNA Semster 1. That was a brutal final. I got a 60% on it but the teacher gave the class a 22% cruve (highest grade was 78) however, teacher said 10 questions on that final were from a chapter we never covered due to lack of time.

I got one of the better grades, I have subnetting down pact.

PCNoob said:
I went into the medical option at my school. So now I'm watching all sorts of operations at the hospital. For instance I was at the ER today and was in the room with the surgeons performing surgery to heal a stab wound.

A few days ago I saw doctors perform a triple bypass as while as osteoclasis(where the doctor breaks the bone intentionally to set it correctly). I'm also learning to draw blood, basic first aid, patient care, and sterilizing surgical equipment. I can also get a job later working as a researcher at some laboratory they have here in town where they study cancer.

If anyone's school has a program like that I recommend taking it.
Sounds cool....I have my CPR and Standard First Aid Red Cross certification? Lol. Once I actually had to help with this lady that had a seizure. We basically just took care of her until the EMTs arrived. Too bad our school doesn't have anything like that.

Hey - I like keyboarding, LOL. It's a joke class. The teacher doesn't even show up sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom