Midterms!

freestyler105

Golden Master
Well, this week was Midterm week for my school, and so far, I did pretty good. I'm a freshman, so I had a Global 1 exam, Math A Regents (New York State) Exam, and a Biology exam.

We haven't got the results back from the Global or the Math yet, but I know I got high 90's in the Math (it's a state level exam so it's really easy).

I got a 91 on the Biology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before my average was a 87 and now it's a 89 hooray! Last semester I got an 84, so it's a big improvement. I'm in honors biology, so it's a pretty hard course.

The Global, well, that class is at State level too, so I blew off studying for it, but I think I got like low 90's.

So how did everyone else do on their midterms?

i had to take my Physics H midterms and my Math B2 midterms didn't get my grade back yet becuase its regents week here and same with you.

you lucky becuase your in 9th grade right now (if i am not mistaken for you are in biology and Math A) i had to take my English Regents tuesday and then again on wednesday. dumb thing was that i had to take a mock French regents exam for my quarterly then right after that has Task 3 and 4 to take in the english :(

but its all over with. funny you say that you were in Biology Honors, so was i and it isnt that hard lol wait till chemistry :D

Ronco Rox said:
i had to take my Physics H midterms and my Math B2 midterms didn't get my grade back yet becuase its regents week here and same with you.

you lucky becuase your in 9th grade right now (if i am not mistaken for you are in biology and Math A) i had to take my English Regents tuesday and then again on wednesday. dumb thing was that i had to take a mock French regents exam for my quarterly then right after that has Task 3 and 4 to take in the english :(

but its all over with. funny you say that you were in Biology Honors, so was i and it isnt that hard lol wait till chemistry :D
I heard Physics was hard. Yeah, I'm in Bio A and Math 2A. Bio isn't really that hard, just the tests that our teacher gives are impossible, and she never curves them. From what I've heard from my friends, Chem A is a joke compared to Bio A. I guess it has a lot to do with the teacher, because some rather...unintelligent? people I know are in Bio A but have a different teacher, and they get 90's easily.

Ugh, spanish and english in our school are really easy. I forgot to do this one paper, and my teacher told me not to worry about doing it :p .

I hate biology. I pulled a D outta my class that just ended.

Im going into Photoshop Design and Art 10-12, so classes are super easy now!

yea it does have to deal with the teacher and the way you adapt to them.

like i passed chem with the skin of my teeth but i am a smart dude :cool: physics i'm rocking in because it has to deal with real life such as the force of friction, you can find many problems out by real life situations unlike chem where you can't really do most experiments with out an atom smasher lol

english is an easy regents, its just that you zone out while writing the essays lol mine were so long.

one of them had to be about if i agreed or disagreed to have vending machines in our schools lmao

i'm not much of a midterm/final study person....although i manage to get decent grades on them i have a few coming up :(

Ronco Rox said:
yea it does have to deal with the teacher and the way you adapt to them.

like i passed chem with the skin of my teeth but i am a smart dude :cool: physics i'm rocking in because it has to deal with real life such as the force of friction, you can find many problems out by real life situations unlike chem where you can't really do most experiments with out an atom smasher lol

english is an easy regents, its just that you zone out while writing the essays lol mine were so long.

one of them had to be about if i agreed or disagreed to have vending machines in our schools lmao
Lol, last year for our final I got so off topic, I started writing about The OC and stuff, but somehow I got a 94 on the exam? Lol.

And yeah, I don't study much, I believe that if you pay attention in class, you don't need to study, but it's hard to pay attention to biology at the crack of dawn, so I'm trying to figure out this whole studying thing, it's new to me.

you got a 94 because you included outside information including the OC and relating it to the topic.

ArrizX said:
I hate biology. I pulled a D outta my class that just ended.

Im going into Photoshop Design and Art 10-12, so classes are super easy now!

I have biology and don't like it that much, although I have an 89 in there... My favorite classes are windows programming and topics of algebra. Next year I get to take AP computer science 1 and 2 :D

Ronco Rox said:
you got a 94 because you included outside information including the OC and relating it to the topic.
LOL!!! Yeah, they always talk about that damn outside info, esp. in global!

I heard AP Computer Science is really hard. I was gonna take computer programming, but I thought I'd rather get the free 100% in keyboarding.

Back
Top Bottom