Microsoft Visual Studio Debugger

An exception is a general term for a situation or condition that occurred. Usually exceptions are errors. An unhandled exception is when there is not a check for a specific error condition that caused the error.

The address you referenced doesn't really help at all, because that is just the hex address located in memory where the program is running and the particular piece of data was accessed.

You'll need to be more specific when you say you're getting an exception.

Moved to programming board.

Hello. I would just like to prevent that error dialog box from showing up. If I install updates..might that fix the problem?
Bye
SC

Hello. I would just like to prevent that error dialog box from showing up. If I install updates..might that fix the problem?
Bye
SC

You're going to need to be more specific... What is the exact error? Like XGC asked, is this code you're compiling since you're running Visual Studio?

Pretty sure we can help you, just gotta know more than you are currently giving us like Carnage pointed out. Is this code you are writing? Is this an error you get when you first open the program? What language are you programming in?

if it is code: Do you see a line number next to the error? Anyway you can give us a snippet of the code relevant to the error along with anything we might need to know... like functions or declared variables and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom