Microsoft Virtual Machine?

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
Sometimes when I go to certain web pages or maybe try playing a web-based game, a little message comes up titled Install on Demand. Then it says, "To display this page correctly, you need to download and install the following components: Microsoft Virtual Machine." There are two options beneath this, one is to click download and the other is to click cancel. When I click download a thing comes up saying I need to insert the disk or something from the d drive and I really just don't know what they are talking about. Does anyone know where I can get this so I can see certain pages the right way? Thanks.

do u have flash and macromedia alot of times it will use the wrong name, but it really means a graphic engine like macromedia or flash player

I have the MS JVM instead of the java one!! lolz!!! ya want it?? MS discountinued it cuase of sun MS!!! ;)

ok email to send too.... i need to find it agian my files are not organized worht a damn.. did that so it would be easier to back up files but it didnt work out right

I have MS JVM also, and backed up on a cd, I'll have it forever........FYI, Sun's Java Virtual Machine sux ass

Back
Top Bottom