Microsoft Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you been fooled. I tried to access it from two different locations and it comes up blank. I think it a hoax.

exactly - they are hinting that microsoft almost completely copied off of FireFox, which I completely agree. IE7 is a wanna-be firefox.

Crysalis said:
exactly - they are hinting that microsoft almost completely copied off of FireFox, which I completely agree. IE7 is a wanna-be firefox.

I really don't blame MS for making IE7 somewhat similar to FF. FF was a great browser and tabs started to become preferred. So, MS would be silly if they didn't make a browser that at least had tabs.

True, but IMO, microsoft is always a day late and a dollar short. Like with Giant's Antispyware. Microsoft saw it going well and so they make their own and end up buying the program from Giant. Now, Mozilla takes the bacon with Firefox and Microsoft goes and tries again!

BAH! Do something original for once (like vista, but actually release it)

lol that is funny that someone took all that time to stick it to microsoft. but in the same respect GOOD microsoft thinks they own the tech world and when 75% or so of tech nerds all use firefox and want nothing to do with ie it makes me feel all warm and cuddly on the inside.

Someone did an excellent job on that site. It looks very authentic.

Unfortunately, once MS find it, it will be forced down. I'd hate to go up against MS in a copyright infringement lawsuit. Their pockets are lets say, "Deep".

Funny stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom