Microsoft Conspiracy

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
I just discovered this conspiracy cover-up by Microsoft on all MS operating systems.

Open a notepad file and type, "Bush hid the facts" without the quotations. Then save it and try to open it? Coincidence? I think not.

Also try and create a folder named "Con" without the quotations. It won't let you. This is all i've uncovered right now, but maybe there is a hidden folder named 'Con' with secretly government launch codes or something. Not sure. Clearly this is evidence of some kind of conspiracy!

*Note: You can't create a folder named "Con" b/c it was a system folder back in the days of DOS and never got deleted from the list of reserved folder/file names. You also can't name a file "Con" i believe. There are other reserved names that you can't name files/folders.

Also the notepad glitch is due to the sequence of letters. Many combinations of 4-3-3-4 words. Its bizarre programing glitch. With some 4-3-3-4 combinations it happens, other it doesn't.

I just discovered this conspiracy cover-up by Microsoft on all MS operating systems.

Open a notepad file and type, "Bush hid the facts" without the quotations. Then save it and try to open it? Coincidence? I think not.

Also try and create a folder named "Con" without the quotations. It won't let you. This is all i've uncovered right now, but maybe there is a hidden folder named 'Con' with secretly government launch codes or something. Not sure. Clearly this is evidence of some kind of conspiracy!

*Note: You can't create a folder named "Con" b/c it was a system folder back in the days of DOS and never got deleted from the list of reserved folder/file names. You also can't name a file "Con" i believe. There are other reserved names that you can't name files/folders.

Also the notepad glitch is due to the sequence of letters. Many combinations of 4-3-3-4 words. Its bizarre programing glitch. With some 4-3-3-4 combinations it happens, other it doesn't.

Lol. ;) No conspiracy I promise you. lol! ;) All your doing is triggering a simple (aka) easter egg. ;) These been around since windows 98 from what I can remember the *tea pot* easter egg, that is . ;) I bet you can go to google video or youtube video and check out all the different easter eggs for various versions of Microsoft operating systems.

Conspiracy <---lol. lmfao ;)

He wasn't serious when he said it was a conspiracy...

How do you know? You speaking for him. Me personally, I think he thought he actually "found something," of " great importance." Wonder why no one informed sooner he found a simple easter egg. It is what it is, ;)

How do you know? You speaking for him. Me personally, I think he thought he actually "found something," of " great importance." Wonder why no one informed sooner he found a simple easter egg. It is what it is, ;)

I was just joking, hence why I put the the little note on the end explaining to the best I could what is actually happening. Still pretty fun to find easter eggs.

Edit: Another cool one is to press Alt + Shift + 2 in solitaire. auto-win! You can impress your friends :p

Back
Top Bottom