Microsoft Confirms Holiday Release For Windows 7

Although I do see the point in some of your arguments, you're mostly just spewing crap that has no substance. If you're going to rant about something at least back it up so you don't sound like a blatant fanboy.

the proof is in the pudding and the cat ate it.

and why would I need proof when it is everywhere... do you see another mp3 player company as polpuar as apple....no.....

the proof is in the pudding and the cat ate it.

and why would I need proof when it is everywhere... do you see another mp3 player company as polpuar as apple....no.....

You have no idea how a debate or argument works, do you?

Damn, MS can't win. People kept on whining about wanting security, MS gave it to then when they added UAC as an option in Vista, and then everyone whines about it...

The problem was how it was initially implemented. While seasoned users might appreciate the extra control, most were completely unaware on how to properly operate UAC. Even if they did, they just simply breezed right through, making the system redundant.

I don't hate Windows Vista by any means. It's very capable in its own right, and makes a fine operating system once you adjust to it - but it didn't have a smooth start with users.

oh well..... a deep subject...
You haven't answered any of my questions, while I addressed most of yours. Back your facts, or get the hell out.

Idk Kalyway changed my view on Mac. i dual boot right now mac and windows 7 and really i love mac's iLife software. All of my photos, home movies are on my kalyway OS because i can edit them easily, iweb is really fun to mess with to. Windows just doesnt have any software like that.

And I bet you if mac let system builders buy the OS, it would have alot more popularity.

I think I'm going to wait until the release. I never got Vista, but if this is as good as people say, it may be worth the upgrade.

Plus, Apple Ipods are not known everywhere, or are known as the king everywhere. Cowan I-Audio players are rather high on people's lists in Japan, etc I believe, and do offer better sound quality than an Ipod ever can (fact)

Back
Top Bottom