Microsoft Anti Spy-Ware

Lol furthermore during this download now... its downloading at 35kbp lol you'd think they'd have a decent bandwith or saying that.. everyone hates them so no one will give them it lol.. thats jus my opinion but it'd be ice to hear from yaz

Haha, nah, I got about 120kbps from Microsoft when I did it without Authentication.

Its all about loving them inside. They know, even if you have illegal copies of it, that you love them and they give you bandwidth. If you use the Abyss - for instance have Abyss Avatars - then you will get crap bandwidth.

Ok ive just done the scans and i'd say this is a very nice piece of software:D like you said possibly the best of the year lol :)

yingyang264 said:
Ok ive just done the scans and i'd say this is a very nice piece of software:D like you said possibly the best of the year lol :)

don't forget to keep a look out for updates

yingyang264 said:
hehe of course that'd be plain dumb otherwise >,<

that would be true, always keep updated :p

:) now i am using FireFox i have had no Spyware, its well good :p

yeah, firefox is pretty nice. i dunno why firefox doesnt like advertise more. most people still use IE nowadays. and that's a problem. I hate IE.

it takes a push to get you to use other software if your computer has the software you need installed

Back
Top Bottom