Micheal Jackson NOT Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Michael Jackson is proven not guilty by jurors this is crazy he is guilty, how many jurors did he pay off this is outrageous.

on what facts are you basing your judgment? How many hours did you spend sitting in court listening to what was said? Just curious is all.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFGOMFOGMGOMF WTF
God damn that child molestion SOB he's a guilty pos, fVck the Jury for their idiotic dumbfounded dipshit ways. he will continue to invite kids to neverland ranch and screw them until he dies.

Ya, there is some stir about this right now around the office.

I havent been paying too much attention to this. For all we know, these kids/parents could be just looking for money. Or, he is guilty, who knows? I dont know, and personally, I dont care.

i hate how celebrities can get away from anything, if i killed someone i would get send to jail and possibly death. if a celeb killed someone the worse they can get is a couple years in jail.
ITS bs, i think our system is screwed up somehow.

I think most people want him to be guilty cause he is freaky. I would never let my children be around him, but then I wouldn't want to be around him. I do not know if he is guilty or not, I wasn't on the jury, I wasn't in the court room and didn't hear the testimony.

This thread is pointless...just a place to sit and flame a guy for no good reason.

The jury did its job and I agree the correct decision was handed out. I guarantee a civil suit is in the works and that is the real motive behind all of this. I just hope and pray that MJ and the family can go on with their lives. The mother needs help and should be ashamed of herself, her children should be removed from her custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom