Micheal Jackson NOT Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well again man. All you are doing is just repeating what u believe.. "It's ok to do this, but its OBVIOUSLY not ok to do that".. And my question to u is "why"??.. And no.. I don't kiss my "friends", who are girls, or my mom or any of my relatives on the mouth.. IMO, it's only ok if u are dating or just wanna fool around..

In anycase, my point is "I" find it weird when I see that.. And as u can see from the responses, I am not the only one..

Your response re: MJ is:
"OBVIOUSLY its creepy if he sleeps with kids who have the parents' consent".. Why is it obvious?.. :-\.. Kissing on the mouth certainly isn't.. You are ok with that. But not everyone is.

Don't judge others man when you do something that someone "else" might find weird.. :).. I am NOT judging you.. I am simply saying "I find it weird"..

And as for the mods thing.. I am not gonna let some random illiterate guy from the internet suggest that my parents didn't give me a loving home when I was small, simply b/c I didn't agree with his viewpoint.. It's childish at best.. I mean wtf?.. I wouldn't even let one of my good friends tell me something re: my parents without letting em have it. Why the f*ck would I let some idiot from the internet say anything like this? :rolleyes:

"Welcome to Los Angeles, Mexico!!..."

The real problem (Sadly to say) isn't Jackson. Californians are so incredibly, unbelievably, MotherF**kingly, Retarded, that even as i cross the streets and turn on the television, i wan't to slit my throat in amazement at the retardated F@gulizated state of retarded F**Kensated people that simply should not EXIST!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just look at the idiotic list of stupid things California has done in the past decade:

1. Vote for G*y Davis
2. raise real astate and property tax up to 5 times higher because they voted for that idiot
3. Open borders for illegal immigration
4. pass a bill allowing illegals to obtain drivers liscenses
5. Trying to impeach Arnold Schwartzenegar (Or whatever)
6. California voted 76% in favor of John Kerry in the last election:eek:
7. allowing child molesters to live les than 2 miles from public schools
8. Letting: THE KING OF ALL CHILD MOLESTERS Michel Jackson go free...
9. Despite the first acusations of his problem, many people actually let their children go to Michel Jacksons house to sleep over.
10. How do spell: Dumb@$$? Dee, yuu, emm... Ah, forget it...:rolleyes: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom