Micheal Jackson NOT Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
the multiple children bringing forth accusations of molestation does though :p

He needs to just burn down neverland and stop hanging around with children simply put.

Especially since this is the 2nd time he's had to go to court with major consequences........yeah it's just a little "coincidental" , but yeah he doesn't do it :p

riiiiiiiiiiiight

"I'm Moonwalking in anger..."

I can think of like a million differen't jokes for this one thing... :

1. I'm moonwalking in anger...
2. Michel Jackson Moonwalks out of the courtroom...
3. Michel Jackson is having a house party; Boubles the monkey is the guest of honor.
4. ... Eminems Music video...
5. BREAKING NEWS!!! Michel Jackson jury assasinated!!
6. Michel Jackson Knows "She's" Guilty!!!
6. I'm downloading the thriller album from Kazaa... I bet i'd go to jail for that... :rolleyes:

The list goes on... :cool:

powerslave12 said:
i hate how celebrities can get away from anything, if i killed someone i would get send to jail and possibly death. if a celeb killed someone the worse they can get is a couple years in jail.
ITS bs, i think our system is screwed up somehow.

Same goes for white buisnessmen

A white dude steals 10 mil, gets taken in a limo on bail to court

A black guy steals 50$, the police hunt him down like prey and abuse and hold him at gunpoint

*cough* revolution, preferably non violent *cough*

Same goes for white buisnessmen

A white dude steals 10 mil, gets taken in a limo on bail to court

A black guy steals 50$, the police hunt him down like prey and abuse and hold him at gunpoint
Reminds me of the dave chapelle episode where "tron" the crack dealer is treated like a white businessman and the white businessman is treated like a black guy lol, funny ass sketch.

I was going to post the other shirt but there's too much swearing on it
I'm sure they have it at this one T-Shirt website which I now can't for the life of me remember, but its nothing but derrogatory shirts and whatnot lol, one says "jesus did it for the chicks" :p

Guilty or Not. It still not hides the fact that he's in so much debt it not funny. The Financail $#!+ is going to hit the fan by October this year, and we will be hearing from him again. On this time from AMEX, MASTER CARD, VISA and any one else that thinks his lifestyle exceeds his annual net-worth.

So remember those pictures of a jail cell next to Neverland we saw last week in the newspaper. Replace the jail cell with a cardboard box.

"You go to jail for having an iPod, But not for molesting a Child...?"

... Or he thretened to R8P Them too... :confused: :cool:

I know this case had nothing to do with race.. As it shouldn't be!...

This guy was mainly acquitted b/c of the boy's mother.. Such a shady character.. There was a yahoo article that had quotes from jurors.. And they said it all (re: the mother)..

Anyways, we live in a society that gives too much trust to kids.. I am not saying that's "bad", b/c they do need to be protected.. More so than adults.. But that leads to them making up stories.. Don't tell me this is not possible.. :-\..

If if had a little brother who was like 15-16 or whatever, I would never ever allow him to do baby sitting.. This is a *****d up society where all that needs to be done is for some random kid to say "*waah* *waah*, he touched me down there".. Call in the swat team folks.. Given the lack of trust u would typically give a kid, its amazing how easily people jump to their side and completely ignore other possibilities whenever they bring up the "molestation" subject..

MJ is weird.. I know. He truly is :rolleyes:. But is it enough to call him a molestor?

Whenever I see a mother or father giving a kiss to a little kid on the mouth (even very briefly) while in the local mall, I completely shudder.. For me, it is a disgusting habit.. Down right nasty.. Yet, most people don't give it a second thought.. Why not??!!.. You just kissed your f**king kid on the mouth!! Wouldn't you call that nasty?..

Anyways, the point is, people think something is "weird" b/c they haven't seen it before.. If MJ allows kids to sleep on his bed in a non-sexual way, that's his and the the kid's parents issue.. But I am not gonna judge him by that.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom