Michael Jackson Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I really think that out of respect for the dead, no matter how wacko they may be, we should really try and keep the bad jokes about MJ to a minimum. It's disrespectful to anyone's who's recently died imo. So from here on out let's please try and keep it more appropriate and remember him as an entertainer and a philanthropist rather than making a dead man the butt of dirty jokes.

Apology statement:

Sorry, Wildside. I did respect his talent, I just have a bizarre sense of humor at the wrong time sometimes. No disrepsect to you either, being a fan of MJ's. Really, I mean this.

Sorry, man. As I said, sometimes I laugh at the wrong time, but at least I admit it. I cant apologize enough. :(

Sorry, man. As I said, sometimes I laugh at the wrong time, but at least I admit it. I cant apologize enough. :(

I don't mean to single you or anybody else out so I apologize if it seemed that way. A lot of people are making jokes and I'm just saying we should try and keep it clean from that point on.

I don't mean to single you or anybody else out so I apologize if it seemed that way. A lot of people are making jokes and I'm just saying we should try and keep it clean from that point on.

Yes, I agree, Jor. I didn't feel singled out, I just wanted to be clear to anyone who may have been offended.

I just picked up the newspaper and prity much every one is saying that they after his doctor because they found some kind of stupid ammount of pain killers in his system.

Yha, they want him more for what he was treating, and how right now, more than they're pinning it on him.... for now.

They were interviewing MJ father at lunch time today. In closing, i do hope that MJ death can lead some peace in the family. I do recall that there is a lot of bitter rivally between a the siblings and their father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom