Mice, Mats and Motherboards.

Krydel

Solid State Member
Hey,

Upgrading my pc soon and have everything sorted but a few things i dont have the knowledge to decide on. I would be greatly appreciative if someone may give me some advice on this.

Motherboard - In the region of £100. Was looking at an asus p5b premium but now looking for something that maybe supports ddr2 1066 or ddr3 for future-proofing. Also, with ATI's new 4800 series taking the GFX market by storm there is the option of Crossfire, but this is not really neccessary for me - but, nonetheless, a nice addition.

Mouse + Mat - I am looking at a Logitech G5 for my mouse but i keep getting told by family i need a special mouse mat to use a laser mouse effectively? Could anyone enlighten me on this one? Also, i use a mouse mat with a wrist support to prevent RSI (i had problems with my wrist for a little while so was better to be safe than sorry) i dont suppose these is one of these "special" mouse mats with such support?

Many thanks for any advice in advance,

regards,

Ollie

go with a Razer Mouse, and they sell mats, specifically for their equipment.

http://www.razerzone.com/

mind you, they are abit pricey, but if you have the money, and are willing to spend...you will get an amazing mouse from them, i have one, and it simply out performs any other mouse I've used yet!

Back
Top Bottom