Messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Ok i was searching around for free ps3's and i came upon this:
http://ps3s.freepay.com/Welcome.aspx

READ the fine print in the bottom.

Subject to our Terms & Conditions, receipt of your gift requires compliance with our eligibility requirements including; age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address and password, shipping address and phone number, completion of one sponsor offer, and referring 10 friends who have to sign up and complete one sponsor offer. Only one account per person and shipping address. Members have 90 days to complete all necessary requirements to be eligible for a free iPod. Available offers will vary and some sponsor offers may require purchases to qualify. Freepay.com is an independent rewards program and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or retailers.

About 2/3 down do you see it? FREE IPOD INSTEAD OF FREE PS3.
THESE GUYS CAN'T EVEN RIP YOU OF WELL...

No... I've actually received over $600 from other sites. All freebie sites aren't "rip off sites" you just have to know which ones to choose.

I know pzerofgh has also made over $100 from the same site as me.

dawhiz... if you do it right, you get your stuff.

I have made over $8,000 NET... 2 plasma tv's, a laptop, a few $500 giftcards and a ton of smaller ones, ipods, razr's...

Just do it the right way.

I blurred Obvious things out such as my address, check routing number, etc. I also edited out the companies name so this wouldn't be considered "spam" in any way.

Some people just can never believe...

This is one months earnings..

check.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom