message wont go away

Amd64

Baseband Member
i have 3 messages that just wont go away... its a windows box... and it says "cannot logon to windows from msn" its when i click it, more just pop up... i went to msconfig, disabled pretty much everything.. and it still comes up... right on startup, anyone got any input?

Check for spyware. And then reinstall msn messenger if you have it. and then make sure windows messenger isn't starting up..

Amd64 said:
i have 3 messages that just wont go away... its a windows box... and it says "cannot logon to windows from msn" its when i click it, more just pop up... i went to msconfig, disabled pretty much everything.. and it still comes up... right on startup, anyone got any input?

If you unclick the wrong thing you can really screw uo your computer, be careful.

well.. like i said, i made it so even nothing starts up, and the message still comes up... no messenger, no msn, not nothing....

When I get an error at startup that I just cant figure out what it is, sometimes CTL-ALT-DEL while the error message is still up will show you what prog is trying to run it. Its not a sure fire way, but it's worked for me in the past.

yea... ive tried that, and when i go to the running programs thing, and i click "find process... it goes to a different one each time... and there ones that you cant end.. etc.. must be some sort of virus that my stuff just dont catch or something , since no one else has ever heard of it

Back
Top Bottom