message board search on google?

IE is antiquated microsoft junk that even they only use now-a-days for legacy support. IE is dead... and so is your opinion. :)
8841486f2898aae82ff2509796a2dd77.jpg

when windows 98 just came out. bro it was 20 years ago almost.
before all the auto coding tools came out. I had to use notepad to write the code cuz I was poor high school student lol.

Could've at least used TextPad with code highlighting. Basically free with an unlimited trial period, similar to WinRAR.

First release was in 1992 so you have no excuse!

Seriously, IE is a pain in the rear end... The one website I owned I ended up putting a blank page that said, "Switch to Chrome, FF, or Opera to visit this website" and provided links if IE was detected. We never could get IE to properly display the page with out breaking it for other browsers, and the fact we had to build the website for each version of IE to get it working half-way right was annoyingly stupid.

I got my first computer in 98( my dads computer actually) and later found out about textpad. and then macromedia etc. that was baller status just like photoshop.
the only thing left from that time is my carpal tunnel. and basic html
I learned some c++ ,java, basic and tried to learn assembly but then I switched interest to cars and abandoned the whole computer genius thing...
before that I had ZX spectrum...

I always have more than one browser installed . I just prefer to use IE.
if I start using other browsers I can guarantee I find as many bugs in them as I find in IE. things malfunction naturally around me.

Back
Top Bottom