Merry Christmass TF -- The 25 Dec 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gots me a black 30 g ipod video and a ton of monster accessories for it(still in the process of converting, renaming and transferring all my music)

got jumpers for my car, desk lamp, fudge, cash(prolly get a bass wah pedal) gift cards and wat not, a little moose statue thing and a fuzzy football lcd screen cleaner.

I just went off to BestBuy in Columbia to pick up a Zune and that place was PACKED!!!!!!!! I mean it was ridiculous, but I guess you gotta expect things like that after Christmas. :)

Anyways I love my Zune. Much better/bigger than the Ipod. MS finally did something right.

wtk pro l said:
I just went off to BestBuy in Columbia to pick up a Zune...

Anyways I love my Zune. Much better/bigger than the Ipod. MS finally did something right.

welcome to the club. i love my zune too, its charging right now tho, i have been listening to it non stop since christmas morning. i guess thats pretty good, 2 full days of straight music? just sucks tho, its a hard drive, its usb, but u cant use it as an external hard drive. **** microsoft need to accept the facts and live up to reality and give the people what they want, that way they'd sell more zunes. i mean $250 for a 30gb external hdd that plays videos, music, and views photos?

Its a MP3 player.. You need external hdd... get external hdd.

or blackberry

You can, they are working on a hack right now. I saw it on some website, I will post it up later because I am on my way to Tennessee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom