Merry Christmass TF -- The 25 Dec 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
it was between 35 and 40 degrees celsius christmas day around here. want to trade?

Sure do :D

I'd rather have weather like that,I just live about 2 hour's from gaara so i'll share it with him,I'm sure he'll appreciate it ;) The only snow we have really got here so far was a huge storm that passed thru on the 4th,It dumped about 3 & 1/2 feet on us in about 10 hour's,And what really dragged me down even more is i had to burry my dad on the same day :(

nitestick said:
surely you know me well enough to know i was being sarcastic :)

Yeah... i sorta figured but then when he posted an explanation being serious i was like... Wtf?

Things I got were a Norelco electric razor, Volume 8 of the Dark Horse "Trigun Maximum" manga, an electric tooth brush, some bod spray and tooth paste, a t-shirt with an evil looking bull dog on the front, a double headed wooden flail, a VCR/DVD player and $170.

Merry Christmas.

All you young one's are making jelous with the thing's you are getting,So far all i got is a couple pair's of jean's a couple t-shirt's and a ScarFace collector's watch :(

Oh yeah and i also got a couple bottle's of booze :D

Merry Christmas! Hope its a good one. ;)

I got....
CD case
Blank CDs
Fly racing jersey
Fox Airframe Roost Guard (Anyone know what that is? :p )
A new chair
clothes
some money

All in all it was a good X-mas, I only wished for 3 things and I got 2 of them.

bmxfreakrider said:
of course i know what that is, i got a red one.
I thought you would know what it was. Mine is silver and looks kind of cool with my other black/silver gear on. Now just to change that green bike's color...

lol, yea none of my gear matches, i got camo pants, yellow jersy shirt, red roost guard, green helmet, and black gloves/boots. looks funny, but it works. yea maybe you should get a silver fender/tank kit, or something , if u do tho, go acerbis. (that looks pretty good too, seen a yz250 with the metallic silver fenders/shroud/plates/tank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom