Memory Stick Pro DUO

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Ok my PC has an internal memory card reader, and I have no idea how to put this thing in! I know the reader supports it, it says right there, but I don't know where to put it! I tried just sticking it in there then it got stuck and I had to pry it out with scissors...
Its a 1GB one, I just got a PSP yesterday because it was my 16th birthday, I get A's & B's on my report card all the time...So where do I put this in?
I know I could plug the PSP in but I hate dragging out the stupid ass USB cable.

OMG I did the same thing! ask Dude_se he will tell you all about it.Thereaders claim they supprt it yt they don't, you may have to buy a 19-in-1 (I thin its that) it is the only slot port that supports those. But If you go to EB you can get a cable for the PSP for like 5 $.

WAit nevermind...theres a big difference between Memory Stick PRO and Memory Stick Pro DUO...my reader only does Memory Stick Pro. I'll just hook it up.

EDIT: New question, how do I put videos. I made a folder in the root called 'MP_ROOT', then another one in that one called '100MNV01', then I copied my MP4 video, that I converted for my iPod, in that folder, and named it 'M4V00001'. Now under Videos on the PSP, it said 'unsupported data'.

Most likely it needs a little adapter. My micro SD phone card isn't technically supported by my card reader, but it came with an adapter that makes it fit like a regular SD card.

Use a pair of tweezers man, I had to really work for it byut I got mine out

WAit nevermind...theres a big difference between Memory Stick PRO and Memory Stick Pro DUO...my reader only does Memory Stick Pro. I'll just hook it up.

EDIT: New question, how do I put videos. I made a folder in the root called 'MP_ROOT', then another one in that one called '100MNV01', then I copied my MP4 video, that I converted for my iPod, in that folder, and named it 'M4V00001'. Now under Videos on the PSP, it said 'unsupported data'.

what program did you use to convert it?

you said its a lapy right? is there any way you can take it out and opoen the card reader to remove it? thats like 40$ down the drain if you don't get it out. and to drumer what Firmware do you have?

Back
Top Bottom