Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
New Members Picture Thread!

Ok, upon moving TF to a new server, the original members' picture thread left most of the old pictures of the members out on 5th and Broadway! So, we are starting a new one! Please post your innocent, tech-filled faces here! We love to see your knowledge in your posts.....but here we can actually meet face to face! Starting with......ummmmm......Chopper! Thanks for volunteering buddy! ;)

-Mike

Demalii

Fully Optimized
So I was just checking out some random things on TF and found this.. guess it was just calling to me so, here I am!!

chad2.JPG

Not the greatest pic but.. everyone says that so whhhatever (russian accent)

I feel like this is some meeting place..
Perfect Date: Walking on the beach under the beautiful moonlit beach, watching the waves roll in and hearing them crash.
Interests: OCD!! I love to clean =) If you like to clean you should email me
Last girlfriend: Well.. let's just say I had to get a new computer after her little "you use the computer too much" fit.

etc, etc... :D

shan

Daemon Poster
ummm...ok. some say i'm advanced for my age...
ryan.jpg

hhehehe, ok here's my real picture....it nothing special just goofin around with my t610 cam phone..
mirror.jpg

anarchy

Daemon Poster
beedubaya said:
My pic, don't laugh. I'll put a better one up when I get around to it.

Uhhhh.......Why is your shirt off?

Anyways, you people have already probably seen this one, from the Photoshop Contest, but for the newbs:

beedubaya

Golden Master
Alright, I have a better picture now. It didn't take long for me to get a reaction out of that other one...lol. This one is of me right before competing at SkillsUSA/Vica in the category of PC System Troubleshooting.

barryatskills2.jpg

Here's another picture of me wearing my HL2 shirt.

DSC00876Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.