BF2 doesn't seem to be my type of game

the games i have enjoyed were:
HL2
CS:S
CS 1.6
Diablo II
Warcraft III
Farcry

i need a game that's going to have a very large online population (i.e. cs and every battle.net game)

any suggestions?

ty

you might want to consider America's Army or UT2004. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory has really cool multiplayer and Co-op

AA- tried it, didn't like it; game is very slow paced and the missions (those training crap) are annoying as hell
SCCT- it's not even first person...the guy is hard is hard as hell to control...nt

thx for the suggestion though, i'll look into UT2K4, but i doubt i'll get it seeing that it's pretty old now

any news on CoD:2?

slated for Q3 of 2005. Rome: Total War rocks and has nice online play, full of desperate gambits and last stands. Brothers in Arms is good, as is Full Spectrum Warrior

Seems like you like fast pace fragging games. UT2004 is really good, and in 2006 UT2007 will come out. also try Enemy Territory. it's a free game. And Star Wars Battlefront

joint ops is okay, but he also said that battlefield isnt his thing. JO is basiclly a BF clone. Its decent, but its a little buggy, and snipers are a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom