meeting a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I take it from the way that this thread has died a death that the girl wasn't interested, and the reason that the autor hasn't been back on is because he is heart broken?

Probably LFC, but I am in a mind to lock this thread as it is giving me Norcent hebygeebies all over again and well...

Trust me you where not here for norcent but his weekly emergency was a legendary event...

What was his problem then, what colour to die his hair?

I think though after reading this thread it's wholy understandable to get why geeks get a bad name for being socially clueless.

Oh the fail that boy was, I wonder if he was arrested for stalking that girl. He tried coming back a number of times we caught them but oh lord he was a tryer.

Oh the fail that boy was, I wonder if he was arrested for stalking that girl. He tried coming back a number of times we caught them but oh lord he was a tryer.

I just looked at his posts and threads, but the only thing I could figure was that he was maybe a bit gulable, but it now sounds the reason he was banned was for pestering a female poster, is this the case?

Shall I take it from the way that this thread has died a death that the girl wasn't interested, and the reason that the autor hasn't been back on is because he is heart broken?
Umm considering this:
mm its officially over but it never began so it never happened, i havnt heard back from her since, she hasnt replied to my text i sent tuesday regarding wanna meet up again, she did send me a text friday about a joke but it was a joke forwarded to everyone so not really a reply

im just so ****ed of and really upset annoyed all of those things i feel such a failure, i know some of you will be like grow up move on etc but i felt something for this girl but obviously she doesnt feel the same way back
Is like 4 posts above yours. No i wouldnt say that.:dead::dead:

Alright time for closure. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom