Media Computer help.

jwnewell001

Beta member
I am wanting to build a home media computer. I am willing to just buy a dell or some other brand if someone can tell me what specs to build it to. What I am looking for is a computer that will not need to buffer often or ever. I don't know much about computers so that's why I am asking. I have no clue what to go with as far as cpu and ram. I am not going to be using it for anything other then hulu, fox od, nbc, and other big tv show web sites. I have a room with a projector and a 130 inch screen. I don't need a big hard drive or anything like that. I just need to know what I need to make it stream well and clear. I could be wrong and maybe it doesn't matter. But if anyone can help it would be great.

You will need a powerful graphics card to make a nice looking picture on a screen that big.

Yeah you will... Buffer usually has to do with network speed when streaming..but yes you'll need a very nice GPU...Your best bet is to go all out custom...but..if you dont have the time something like www.cyberpowerpc.com with a gtx 260-295 will work..

Back
Top Bottom