McLaren MP4-12C

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Irony. the hennesy venom is a Lotus elise with a corvette engine in it. It isn't very American. If you want a totally american supercar you need the SSC Ultimate Aero TT
http://theslurpeeman.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/ultimate-aero-tt.jpg[/img

It is ugly as sin though. Looks like an expensive kit car.

It's mid engined so a lot of that probably goes to the engine bay as well.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that would make sense then.

The MP4 isn't meant to take the record. again it isn't an f1 replacement. they are still working on that ;). The venom may be bale to do it, but the elise/exige body isn't a very aerodynamically clean one. It's meant to maximize cooling and downforce. Not to minimize drag. It obvious Hennessey has done work to clean up the body, but I have my doubts.

So not worth having an argument when you're a buzzkill with everything with a motor.

I can respect skepticism but this is ridiculous bro.

So i'm not going to argue you're right it's a total POS and so are all the cars that have hit 250 cuz they defy your laws of physics.
Happy? k

wow wtf guys. I'm not a buzz kill but I don't freak out over every small company super car that comes around. Most tend to be crap and until i read a road review i will assume as such. The only such car and company that has proven that wrong in recent memory is Pagani. And the head worked for Lamborghini for 25 years before hand. hennessey is a muscle car tuner. I'm not doubting that they can't make a super car, but I'm not falling in love with it until it delivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom