Maxishine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenenbaum

In Runtime
If you don't know who I am speaking of, go to his youtube channel at...
YouTube - maxishine's Channel

Now, my question is, what does this guy do, to make so much money to afford all of this?

I'd really like to know, maybe if its interesting, take up a career in it.

Anyone know?

He is a proffesional reviewer and so he probably posted a lot of reviews on hardware forums giving indepth analysis of parts after his reputation was built up. He created his own site and writes regular articles, over time his google search ratings and he gets a broader audience. as his influence grows with the mass of people trusting his reviews companies send him sample products to test. The products may be a one week loan or sometimes he may be able to keep them permanently. He earns money by selling ad space on his site which will go up the more hits he gets on his site. The majority of review sites start the same way it would be best if you chose a niche market like ITX or sound

And with that being said, he most likely has companies just giving him the hardware.

I got a friend that works at one of the australian PC magazines and the companies are just giving them hardware to review. Most of the time, the manufacturers don't even want the hardware back*. So at the end of every month, there is always an inhouse raffle.

* with the exception of Apple. They are very stingy with thier hardware.

from what he says in his videos, he buys them and from what ive read in his youtube replys he works for a major CD company burning CD's for them or something.

the stuff is given to him.

No it isn't. At least not all of it, and that wasn't always the case.

Some of his earlier videos show what he does for a living. Something to do with mass producing/duplicating DVD's or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom