Mate of mine is owns a car from Mad Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
NSFW - Contains Violence

At first I thought my friend was joking. However last night, i saw his new car that he got off eBay.
And this was one of the car that they used in the film. It still has the load speaker on the top, but the police have told him remove the police lights.

This is one of the cars that were used in the film.

The car has also been signed by the cast and cure on the front dash.

He wants to take the car on a pilgrimage down to Silverton.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 102
That is very cool. I've never seen mad max actually.

Mad Max is the movie that started off a lot of the those 80's Post Apocalypse Car movies. There was a lot of other movies that tried to cash in on this sort of thing, but it was not as good as Mad Max.

Cross over the movie Death Race with Fall Out 3, and that will be Mad Max. However keep in mind, the first movie is set just shortly after the bombs dropped. Australia managed to miss all the bombs. However shows the start of the decline of society as lawlessness started to take over.
Mad Max 2 & 3 are set where at the time where all civilaztion is lost.

The thing that I am looking forward to is Mad Max 4 : Fury Road which they are finally getting a move on in producing. Currently they are scouting for locations. Might start filming later this year or early next year.

Currently I just sent my friend details for the Fairfield Monster Truck Rally as they normally have a car showcase at the beginning. He just want to play around with his car and the sirens blazing.

I think Mad Max was before the war... Road Warrior is after...

Just checked imdb andf yha 1's before, 2's after.

Fair enough. Mad Max 2 pretty much explained it in the beginning.

I am keeping my ear to the ground to see if they are after extras for Mad Max 4. I have a friends that was in Mad Max 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom